Gear to cycle around the world
Kit list for our around the World multi-year journey by bicycle.
- Touring bicycles Thorn Nomad MK2.
- 26 inches Schwalbe Marathon Mondial tyres.
- Son dynamo on the front hub with eWerk for adapting the current and charging by USB.
- Rohloff inner gears.
- Flat pedals Shimano Saint MX80.
- Mirrors in the handle-bar from Mirrycle.
- Thorn racks front and rear.
Panniers and dry bags
- Fully waterproof panniers Crosso Expert.
- Ortlieb handle bar bag.
- Alpkit Fuel Pod bag over top tube.
- Extra dry bags from Alkit and Exped.
- Random straps and Topeak cargo net to keep everything together over the racks.
- Tent Hilleberg Nammatj 3 GT, 4 seasons tunnel tent.
- Goose sleeping bags Alpkit Pipedream 600.
- Silk linens to keep our sleeping bags clean -or not even dirtier- and have one extra layer to play around with in colder/warmer weather.
- A pillow cover, we fill it up with clothes.
- Exped Synmat 7 inflatable sleeping mats.
- ThermaRest Z Lite mats.
- Tarp Alpkit Rig Kelp.
- Bivy bags from Alpkit: Hunka and Hunka XL.
Cooking and water supply
- Multi-fuel MSR Dragonfly stove.
- Pans and pots.
- Ortlieb sink.
- MSR Dromedary water bladders (10 liters and 6 liters)
- Water filter Sawyer Point One 3-Way.
- Odor-proof Opsak bags.
- Laptop and tablet.
- Kindle 3G.
- Camera DSLR Nikon D7100 and a bunch of lenses and tripod.
- Anker power station batteries.
- Anker 40W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Charger.
- Anker solar panel.
- Merino baselayers from Icebreaker.
- Helly Hansen Warm Freeze thermal baselayer.
- Goose jackets.
- Windproof jackets.
- Waterproof clothes.
- Bestard Goretex shoes.